- Prepare the area of skin by vigorously exfoliating skin to remove dead layers.
- Sanitize area to remove bacteria from surface.
- Paint over the design with nutrient-rich cream.
- Paint the outlining skin with chemical to prevent overgrowth.
- Cover the surface of the skin with the blended moss mixture.
- Place nylon over the entire area of moss coverage.
- Inject nutrients directly into the center of the design, promoting stimulated growth.
- Moss will be firmly attached in about one week.
- Follow up after one week of growth to trim and clean edges, and reapply nutrients and boundary chemicals.
- Moss will begin detaching in several months as skin regrows and sheds the design.
- Place desired seed into dermal anchor.
- Open skin with needle.
- Place the dermal anchor under the skin in a curved motion.
- Screw the hollow stud into place.
- Blood will clot around opening, sealing the imPlant into place.
- As blood fertilizes the seed, it will germinate in about a week and break through the blood clotted in the hollow stud.
- Roots must be managed regularly (typically bi-weekly appointments) using growth stunting chemicals.
- Once the plant dies or needs to be removed, dry the seed out and break it through the hollow stud, then vacuum out shattered pieces.
- The dermal anchor can be replaced with a new seed, or left under the skin and used as a base for temporary plant cuttings.
- Sew or glue fertilized strip of desired implant.
- Wash hair with nutrient-rich imPlant shampoo.
- Growth will begin in days, but will take up to a month or two depending on desired length and plant type.
- Trim and groom as desired.