Final project group: Somya Jampala, Yian Ling Cheong, Parita Kapadia, Eunice Chung
Upon initial research and discussion, our group came up with some “What if” questions related to the concept of a child’s experience with the physical/digital divide (or lack of divide) in the future.
- What if children can’t tell the difference between the natural world and the digital world?
- What if superheroes are superheroes?
- What if the idea of “reading” for a child wasn’t tied to books or even static interfaces in the future?
- What if the storytelling medium is completely changed in the future?
- What if children would still play with tangible stuff besides touch screens, augmented reality, etc.?
- What if physical toys came back into “trend” in the future while the market was saturated with interfaces, touch screens, and augmented realities?
More to come soon!