To get people to critically thinking about how they perceive one another and how society defines ‘goodness.’
We are changing how people percieve the internal and external person. Rather than people perceiving outside in, it becomes the social norm to perceive inside out.
- What are the looks of the season?
- Is one good thing better than the other?
- How do you indicate ‘goodness’?
- How does society define ‘goodness’?
- Is ‘goodness’ defined by the context, environment you are in, or those who surround you?
- Within societal tasks like going to the airport, do they regulate ‘goodness’, for example the TSA?
- How do people regulate or train for jobs?
- How does school and educational insttituions run?
- Who is a model citizen? Who is the criminal?
- Does intention matter more than the crime?
- Is got the most beautiful?
- What would make-up be? Is it something that makes you appear more attentive?
- Who are the models in society, do they photoshop and make them uglier?
- When you’re born are you neutral, until a certain age?
- When you turn 18 is there a ritual?
- Would kids do all the bad stuff before they are 18?
- Freedom to do what you want, but once you’re an adult you have to take responsibility?
- What would the transition be like?
- Is there a name for that, and do people make an excuse when you’re starting?
- If it is always on?
- How do you deal with a kid who is fluctuating between ‘goodness”
- How does it affect a child when it is constantly monitored?
- Do they teach differently to those children?
- What would love be like? What would divorce be like?
- Would it be straining on the relationship if you had to emmote how you feel?
- Can people fake it?
- How do you compensate for your lack of feeling?
- How would the government hire?
Higher authorities -> people will have to be inclined to be good. Lying and intentions will truly show.
Peer to Peer -> because you can tell if people are your friends, if they care, if things matters.
If it is forced onto society, the audience is everyone.
Should it be by choice?
People who would support it: Government, Regulators, Commerce -> data analysis + Trends, Relgious Practitioners, Teachers, Lawmakers, the Law.
People who would not support it: liars, criminals, manipulators, cheaters, white-liars, introverts, extroverts, anyone who wants to hide their true feelings.
Some kind of public indicator that broadcasts your true state.
Some gage of standard
A database + analysis -> open source data
Rules and Regulations
A drawing of the distinctions of different sanctions in society and then personal vignettes into a few of them.
CHALLENGES + UNKNOWNS
- Creation + Implementation
- Communicating the holistic system?
- Tying it back to the problem and to the quote?
- Will people care, will this be effective?
- Where is the value?
- When is someone a criminal?
- How is ‘goodness and ugliness’ communicated?
- How are trends established? How often to trends changed?
- Can people go rogue?
- Is this the future or is it a present day society? Is it a big brother society?
- Do people try to express themselves anymore.
- How much are your intentions worth?
- What if someone has good intentions, but commits a horrible crime?
- If it was for revenge?
- If it was simply because they were bad and they committed that murder?
- Does the cycle continues and are they now bad, with pure intentions?